Friday, June 18, 2010

Tyrus Thomas Sig

This sig was requested by a member of www.bobcatsplanet.com. This is also my first post in June. I am off for the summer so I am going to try to get any requests that come my way done as soon as possible. If you have a request, please send a tweet my way(@jessediebolt), shoot me an email(dieboltdesigns@yahoo.com) or even find me on Facebook!
I also recently redesigned this site. I changed the colors and added a new look banner. I thought it gave the site a new redfined feel. I may still be changing a few things so be on the lookout! And with the new site changes I am also changing the way I post my art. You may have to click the art(like the sig in this post) to see it full size. Full size pictures are always best quality!

Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment