Sunday, June 27, 2010

Drake and Kanye T-Shirt Designs!

These are my two latest t shirt design for my Spreadshirt shop. If you would like to buy either shirt please click the banner link below the main banner or go to dieboltdesigns.spreadshirt.com!
The first one says "Kanye" as you can see to the left and has a picture of Kanye himself. The Kanye picture is all my work and it took around an hour and a half to do just that part.
The second design says "Drizzy Drake" with a picture of Drake. Like the Kanye shirt I made the picture of Drake and its all my work. I figured red, black, and white would be appropriate colors because those were the colors used for Drake's album cover.

Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Ilike your designs,teach me how to do that coz am also an upcoming graphic artist,

    ReplyDelete