Friday, October 1, 2010

Youtube Videos using my Designs?!?

Just for fun, I went on a search and found a few videos using my designs on Youtube.
The first one I found used my I Am Not A Human Being T-shirt design. You can find that video here!
The second video I found uses my old DRAKE wallpaper. The guy at least credited me in the description! Check that one out here.

I believe I have seen a few more in the past as well. If you find a new video using one of my old designs(or new ones) post it on the comments. If you want to use a design off of my site I say go for it! Just remember to give me my "props" and post a link to DieboltDesigns in the description!

Leave a comment and let me know what videos you have spotted some of my work in!

1 comment:

  1. i am not sure if you did receive my previous comment, but like i said previously, great design and art work, it would be nice if we could work as a team, i am starting the I AM Movement a project that i am hopping to become a global buzz, and to start this evolution i need talented and creative people like you in my team, if you are interested to know more about this revolutionary concept, drop me a e-mail at iampush37@gmail.com or 1402@live.co.uk
    thank you

    ReplyDelete