Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Am Not A Human Being Wallpaper

I made this wallpaper over the last two days due to Lil Wayne's upcoming album I Am Not A Human Being. It's a bit different from a lot of my previous wallpapers because it is centered around the text as opposed to a picture. Also, I recreated the black light tattoos Wayne has to the left of the writing and I like the way that turned out as well. 
Remember to buy I Am Not A Human Being on September 27th on iTunes! 

Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. wow! Great job, id like to say! I am currently looking for talented and creative graphic designer just like you to work with, to start up the concept and " I AM MOVEMENT" soon to become a global evolution in the world of fashion if you are interested to team up and use your talented skills to inspire people in the world, send me a email at either iampush37@gmail.com or 1402@live.co.uk
    My name is Harold Agbo-Panzo
    CEO of IAMPUSH

    ReplyDelete